Primers and Additives
Precision manufactures a wide range of Primers and Additives to meet the performance and environmental needs of commercial coating applicators, shop applicators, fleet coating operations, and marine yards.
- DTM 1300 High Build Primer for Commercial Architectural and Marine Applications
DTM primers from Precision are designed to provide corrosion protection and adhesion to a wide variety of substrates while retaining a smooth high-grade appearance. DTM primers are ultra-violet resistant so they can be used under metallic and iridescent finish coats.
- DTM 1400 Non-Sanding Primer for Fleet, Shop, and OEM Applications
DTM 1400 primer is a direct to metal corrosion-resistant modified epoxy primer. DTM 1400 can be applied to provide a smooth high-grade surface for finish coating with PC3, PC4 or PC5. DTM primers are ultra-violet resistant so they can be used under metallic and iridescent finish coats.
- DTM 1600 Waterborne Bonding Primer for Commercial Architectural Applications in Occupied Space
Designed for application in occupied space, DTM 1600 is a corrosion resistant, single component, low odor, waterborne polyurethane bonding primer. DTM 1600 Bonding Primer is ideal for application in facilities that can’t fully shut down for maintenance such as resort hotels, restaurants, retail stores, theme parks, and health care.
- DTM 3000 Ultra-Fast Dry Primer for Theme Parks and Sign Painters
DTM 3000 primer is a fast topcoat corrosion resistant aliphatic polyurethane primer/sealer. DTM 3000 is easily applied to provide a smooth high-grade surface for finish coating with PC3 or PC4. DTM primers are ultra-violet resistant so they can be used under metallic and iridescent finish coats. As an ultra-fast re-coatable primer, DTM 3000 is preferred for use in theme parks and by sign painters to meet operational time constraints.
- Precision also manufactures accelerators and thinners so coatings applicators can adjust coatings during application to meet environmental and throughput requirements.
- Precision Coatings provides additives and thinners to adjust coating products for application in a wide variety of environmental and weather conditions.